Please Review Our New Check-In Process
- Please TEXT our office when you arrive. TEXT 314-842-4105. (Do not reply to the number that your appointment reminder was text with) We have a series of texts we need to ask you before the patient can come into our office. If you, by habit, call the office when you arrive, no problem, we will just ask that you text us instead.
- You will receive a series of texts and you will also be asked these questions:
- Does the patient(s) have or had a fever in the last 14-21 days?
- Is patient(s) having shortness of breath?
- Does patient(s) have a cough?
- Does patient(s) have any flu-like symptoms, such as upset stomach, headache, or fatigue?
- Has patient(s) experienced a recent loss of taste or smell?
- Has patient(s) been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients in the last 14 days?
- Has patient(s) traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19? If you answer Yes to any of these, we will ask you to call to reschedule the patient’s appointment
- You will then receive a text from the chairside, who will be seeing the patient when they are ready for the patient to come into our office.
- We prefer only the patient to enter our office, but if the patient is young, needs some assistance, or is here for an Initial Exam, only one parent or guardian may come in with them. Please, no siblings if possible.
- Both patient and parent/guardian will be required to wear a mask, (if a parent needs to come in) so please bring a mask from home.
- Temperatures will be taken once you are in the office. If anyone’s temperature is over 100 degrees, we will ask that they reschedule their appointment.
- After the patient is seen by the assistant and doctor, you will receive a text that the patient is leaving the building and what procedures were performed that day.
- If the patient has their cell phone with them, they may stop at the front desk, call a parent to make an appointment. Or patients can just have parents call our office to make their next appointment after they leave.
In order to keep our patients, parents, and staff as safe as possible, we are trying to limit the number of people in our practice at one time. Please wait for your text to come into our office. Please be patient as we are all adjusting to our new normal.
Embrace Our World Orthodontics